The qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Education: High School Graduate, College or University degree preferred but not required depending on tax preparation experience
- Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in Individual Income tax Preparation, including experience with schedules C, E, basis calculations, foreign tax credits, foreign income, International reporting requirements such as FinCEN, 5471’s, 8938’s.
- Certifications: CPA or Enrolled Agent preferred but not required depending on experience
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Word, Excel) and tax software experience. Also experience with paperless work paper software is a major plus
- Bi-lingual (English –Spanish) preferred but not required if we find the right candidate
- This is a permanent full time position. The hours would be 8 am to 6pm Monday through Friday and 8 am to 1pm on Saturdays through April 15th, the schedule is 8 am to 5pm after April 15th Monday through Friday.
- We will consider a seasonal preparer for the tax season only.
- References are required
- The location can be in either Nogales, Arizona or Tucson Arizona